Nantucket Island Events
There is always something fun happening here on our little island at sea. Check out the many annual events: Daffodil Festival in April, a Wine Festival in May, June offers the Nantucket Film Festival & Book Festival, 4th of July Celebrations, endless activities in August, Restaurant Week in September and a Cranberry Festival in October. November features the Turkey Plunge followed by December’s Nantucket Stroll, Festival of Wreaths and Trees. We end the year with a New Year’s Celebration. There are too many “happenings” to mention, so please take a peek.
Upcoming Events: Courtesy of the Nantucket Island Chamber of Commerce
- 10/16/2019 - LLNF Birding Field Trip
- 10/16/2019 - Coaching at The Corner
- 10/16/2019 - Real Estate Broker Training
- 10/16/2019 - Ready, Set, School!
- 10/16/2019 - Pickleball
- 10/16/2019 - Little Learners
- 10/16/2019 - At Home Hearing Healthcare
- 10/16/2019 - Hearing Care Services with Shawn from Hearing Healthcare Cape Cod
- 10/16/2019 - Animal Adaptations
- 10/16/2019 - KinderArt
- View the full events calendar