Nantucket Island Events
There is always something fun happening here on our little island at sea. Check out the many annual events: Daffodil Festival in April, a Wine Festival in May, June offers the Nantucket Film Festival & Book Festival, 4th of July Celebrations, endless activities in August, Restaurant Week in September and a Cranberry Festival in October. November features the Turkey Plunge followed by December’s Nantucket Stroll, Festival of Wreaths and Trees. We end the year with a New Year’s Celebration. There are too many “happenings” to mention, so please take a peek.
Upcoming Events: Courtesy of the Nantucket Island Chamber of Commerce
- 12/10/2019 - National Grid / Mass Save Energy Audit Week!
- 12/14/2019 - Hazardous Waste Collection Event
- 12/15/2019 - Festival of Trees
- 12/15/2019 - Inky Santa Toy Wrapping Day
- 12/15/2019 - NHA Historic Homes
- 12/15/2019 - Ribs & Wings at Bartlett's
- 12/15/2019 - Christmas Brunch with Santa
- 12/15/2019 - Holiday Concert featuring Frostiana: Seven Country Songs-Presented by the NCMC Community Chorus
- 12/16/2019 - Pickleball
- 12/16/2019 - Annual Holiday Small Works
- View the full events calendar